Media Access Project
Friday, April 13, 2012
The non-profit Media Access Project has advocated on behalf of consumers in the areas of media diversity, freedom of expression and universal communication access for almost 40 years. But now the funding well has run dry and the organization is closing its doors. Bob speaks to Andrew Schwartzman who has been MAP's policy director for more than 30 years.
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Far More Than Fifty