Media Access Project
Friday, April 13, 2012
The non-profit Media Access Project has advocated on behalf of consumers in the areas of media diversity, freedom of expression and universal communication access for almost 40 years. But now the funding well has run dry and the organization is closing its doors. Bob speaks to Andrew Schwartzman who has been MAP's policy director for more than 30 years.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Vote First or Die