Media Business The Media Biz
Friday, October 27, 2006
During his 20 years at NBC, Warren Littlefield experienced both the highs and lows of television programming. His early years were forged during the network’s single least successful lineup, but then Littlefield went on to oversee much of NBC’s 80s and 90s renaissance. He speaks with Brooke about ...
Friday, May 19, 2006
Fordham University law professor Hugh Hansen is an advocate of strong copyright laws. But even he concedes that for low-budget filmmakers, copyright can be more of a burden than a blessing. Brooke speaks with him and with Duke law professor James Boyle, who thinks copyright holders have ushered in a ...
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- The Elephant in the Room
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Vote First or Die
- The Life of James Foley
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet