Saturday, June 23, 2001
News that an original Survivor contestant is suing a CBS executive for trying to sway a tribal council vote brought a collective yawn from the American public. It wasn’t always this way: in the 1950s, the country was astonished to learn that their favorite quiz shows were rigged. Brooke talks ...
Saturday, January 27, 2001
Reporters rarely get a second chance to correct the record. But British reporter Peter Pringle did two years ago when the British government decided to reopen the inquiry into Bloody Sunday, the massacre that took place in the city of Derry in Northern Ireland on January 30th, 1972. 29 years ...
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention