Saturday, June 23, 2001
News that an original Survivor contestant is suing a CBS executive for trying to sway a tribal council vote brought a collective yawn from the American public. It wasn’t always this way: in the 1950s, the country was astonished to learn that their favorite quiz shows were rigged. Brooke talks ...
Saturday, January 27, 2001
Reporters rarely get a second chance to correct the record. But British reporter Peter Pringle did two years ago when the British government decided to reopen the inquiry into Bloody Sunday, the massacre that took place in the city of Derry in Northern Ireland on January 30th, 1972. 29 years ...
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- The Elephant in the Room
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Vote First or Die
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Life of James Foley
- #14 - The Knowledge