Friday, October 14, 2011
Some see bleeping obscenities out of broadcast television as censorship. Others see it as a very necessary means of protecting children. OTM producer Chris Neary has a different defense of bleeping - that it's an invaluable comedic device. He spoke with Michael Schur, the co-creator of Parks and Recreation, who says that the conviction of the person being bleeped is the key to laughs.
Anika - "Officer Officer"
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?