Friday, October 14, 2011
Some see bleeping obscenities out of broadcast television as censorship. Others see it as a very necessary means of protecting children. OTM producer Chris Neary has a different defense of bleeping - that it's an invaluable comedic device. He spoke with Michael Schur, the co-creator of Parks and Recreation, who says that the conviction of the person being bleeped is the key to laughs.
Anika - "Officer Officer"
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump