Friday, April 26, 2013
The Duffel Blog is an Onion-style satirical website written by current and former military members. Here's a sample headline:“Decorated War Hero, Airborne Ranger Emasculated By Wife at Local Mall.” Bob speaks with Paul Szoldra - an eight-year Marine veteran who served in Afghanistan - about founding the site.
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump