Friday, April 26, 2013
The Duffel Blog is an Onion-style satirical website written by current and former military members. Here's a sample headline:“Decorated War Hero, Airborne Ranger Emasculated By Wife at Local Mall.” Bob speaks with Paul Szoldra - an eight-year Marine veteran who served in Afghanistan - about founding the site.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?