Minneapolis Star Tribune
Friday, January 04, 2013
Police car mounted license plate readers collect date, time and location information and are used by law enforcement around the country to help catch criminals. But when Minneapolis Star Tribune reporter Eric Roper filed a Freedom of Information request for information on his own car, he got a lot more than he bargained for. In a segment that originally aired in August of 2012, Bob talks to Roper about how Minneapolis police and agencies across the country deal with this potentially sensitive location information.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room