Minneapolis Star Tribune
Friday, January 04, 2013
Police car mounted license plate readers collect date, time and location information and are used by law enforcement around the country to help catch criminals. But when Minneapolis Star Tribune reporter Eric Roper filed a Freedom of Information request for information on his own car, he got a lot more than he bargained for. In a segment that originally aired in August of 2012, Bob talks to Roper about how Minneapolis police and agencies across the country deal with this potentially sensitive location information.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem