Friday, April 13, 2012
This week, news organizations selected by the North Korean government were permitted to report inside the country on the launch of a supposed weather satellite by the autocratic regime. The launch, which was more about military power than meteorology, was a spectacular failure. Bob speaks with B.R. Myers, who says that despite that failure, the mere presence of international media is useful to North Korean domestic propaganda.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way