Friday, April 13, 2012
This week, news organizations selected by the North Korean government were permitted to report inside the country on the launch of a supposed weather satellite by the autocratic regime. The launch, which was more about military power than meteorology, was a spectacular failure. Bob speaks with B.R. Myers, who says that despite that failure, the mere presence of international media is useful to North Korean domestic propaganda.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention