Sunday, April 20, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Edit: I embarrassingly misspelled Eugenia Williamson "Eugenia Williams" initially. I have now fixed. I regret the error.
Last week, PJ and I wrote an article in response to a failed interview between Boston Magazine writer Eugenia Williamson and former child star-turned Velvet Underground parodist Macaulay Culkin. I read the article as fairly mean spirited, viciously personal, and not particularly illuminating of its subject. But in writing the article about it, I strove to keep my critique measured and specific. The larger internet picked up on the story, and didn't make a similar effort.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part 2