Friday, October 14, 2011
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints—otherwise known as the Mormon Church—is expanding a national media campaign to dispel misconceptions the public might have about its members. Brooke spoke with Ron Wilson, the church's manager for internet and advertising, about the campaign and the misconceptions it hopes to correct.
The Heath Brothers - "Smilin' Billy"
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?