Friday, October 14, 2011
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints—otherwise known as the Mormon Church—is expanding a national media campaign to dispel misconceptions the public might have about its members. Brooke spoke with Ron Wilson, the church's manager for internet and advertising, about the campaign and the misconceptions it hopes to correct.
The Heath Brothers - "Smilin' Billy"
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Prostitute Laundry
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart