Friday, April 06, 2012
Last week marked the anniversary of the first public cell phone call. It was 1973, ten years before cell phones would become commercially available and many more years before they would become wildly popular. Bob speaks with Martin Cooper, the former Motorola-man who made the first call about his company's rivalry with AT&T and the future of cell phones.
The Durutti Column - Sketch for Summer
- The Language of Terror
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- 6 Months Later...
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Active Shooter Edition