Movies The Media Biz
Friday, May 07, 2004
Attention Wal-Mart shoppers: a DVD player now on sale rearranges movies to suit your own moral standards. Using technology developed by a company called Clearplay, the player skips scenes of nudity, violence, and drug use, and mutes bad language. If you like violence but can't stand nudity, you can program ...
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?