Movies The Media Biz
Friday, May 07, 2004
Attention Wal-Mart shoppers: a DVD player now on sale rearranges movies to suit your own moral standards. Using technology developed by a company called Clearplay, the player skips scenes of nudity, violence, and drug use, and mutes bad language. If you like violence but can't stand nudity, you can program ...
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook