Thursday, April 03, 2014
By PJ Vogt
The dating site asked its users to boycott Mozilla's web browser because of the Mozilla CEO's anti-gay-marriage politics. Now that CEO has stepped down.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump