Friday, November 11, 2011
Though only a small number of people have multiple personality disorder -- clinically known as dissociative identity disorder -- readers and audiences have an unquenchable interest in seeing the disorder recorded in books and portrayed in movies. Brooke speaks with journalist Debbie Nathan (pictured) about the real story behind the book and movie Sybil - one of the most famous cases of multiple personalities.
Bill Taylor - Split Personality
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi