Music The Internet
Friday, November 04, 2005
The recording industry is hurting. And what began as a bit of malaise in the early days of Napster is beginning to look like a chronic wasting disease. Forrester Research media analyst Josh Bernoff says that the music business is responding to its dire straits just as a person would ...
Friday, July 01, 2005
The sharing of media content and infrastructure was a theme in two Supreme Court decisions handed down this week. In the Grokster case, the Court ruled against peer-to-peer sharers, saying software makers can be held liable for copyright infringement by their users. Sharing was also nixed in the Brand X ...
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- #14 - The Knowledge
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Vote First or Die
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace