Music The Internet
Friday, November 04, 2005
The recording industry is hurting. And what began as a bit of malaise in the early days of Napster is beginning to look like a chronic wasting disease. Forrester Research media analyst Josh Bernoff says that the music business is responding to its dire straits just as a person would ...
Friday, July 01, 2005
The sharing of media content and infrastructure was a theme in two Supreme Court decisions handed down this week. In the Grokster case, the Court ruled against peer-to-peer sharers, saying software makers can be held liable for copyright infringement by their users. Sharing was also nixed in the Brand X ...
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part 2