The US built a Secret Twitter for Cuba, Beyonce is Falsely Accused of Using Selfies as Currency, and More
Thursday, April 03, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Happy Thursday morning everyone. We’re putting the finishing touches on this week’s episode. We missed you last week and we’re glad to be back. In the meantime, guess what we have for you?
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation