National Order Of Journalists
Friday, January 20, 2012
The wreck of the Costa Concordia has left 11 people dead and 21 missing. After the wreck, a state-run television news channel broadcast images of the interior of a luxury cruise ship shaking and passed it off as the Costa Concordia. Bob speaks with Christian Science Monitor Correspondent Anna Momigliano, who says the mistake has caused increased questions about the efficacy of the Italy's National Order of Journalists.
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?