National Order Of Journalists
Friday, January 20, 2012
The wreck of the Costa Concordia has left 11 people dead and 21 missing. After the wreck, a state-run television news channel broadcast images of the interior of a luxury cruise ship shaking and passed it off as the Costa Concordia. Bob speaks with Christian Science Monitor Correspondent Anna Momigliano, who says the mistake has caused increased questions about the efficacy of the Italy's National Order of Journalists.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way