National Rifle Association
Friday, November 15, 2013
We’ve become accustomed in the past 20 years to seeing the issue of guns in America broken down into two camps: gun control advocates — led by police chiefs and Sarah Brady — and the all-powerful National Rifle Association. In an interview that originally aired in December of last year, Bob talks to Adam Winkler, author of Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms In America, who says there was a time, relatively recently, in fact, when the NRA Supported gun control legislation, and the staunchest defenders of so-called "gun rights" were on the radical left.
Emiliana Torrini - Dead Duck
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino