National Association Of Broadcasters
Friday, January 06, 2012
The FCC's proposed regulations to force disclosure of TV political ad buys online is facing resistance from local television stations. The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) says that requiring stations to post online a file of the the ads purchased would create an unnecessary burden for the stations. Bob speaks to broadcast attorney and outside counsel for the NAB Jack Goodman, who says the political file is too massive and disorganized to maintain online.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge