National Association Of Broadcasters
Friday, January 06, 2012
The FCC's proposed regulations to force disclosure of TV political ad buys online is facing resistance from local television stations. The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) says that requiring stations to post online a file of the the ads purchased would create an unnecessary burden for the stations. Bob speaks to broadcast attorney and outside counsel for the NAB Jack Goodman, who says the political file is too massive and disorganized to maintain online.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- What Does a Body Good?
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Narratives of Migration