National Association Of Broadcasters
Friday, January 06, 2012
The FCC's proposed regulations to force disclosure of TV political ad buys online is facing resistance from local television stations. The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) says that requiring stations to post online a file of the the ads purchased would create an unnecessary burden for the stations. Bob speaks to broadcast attorney and outside counsel for the NAB Jack Goodman, who says the political file is too massive and disorganized to maintain online.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?