National Rifle Association
Friday, December 21, 2012
We’ve become accustomed in the past 20 years to seeing the issue of guns in America broken down into two camps: gun control advocates — led by police chiefs and Sarah Brady — and the all-powerful National Rifle Association. Bob talks to Adam Winkler, author of Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms In America, who says there was a time, relatively recently, in fact, when the NRA Supported gun control legislation, and the staunchest defenders of so-called "gun rights" were on the radical left.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Pope-ular Opinion