Wednesday, January 08, 2014
By Alex Goldman
I am generally not a fan of advertising of any kind. Print, billboards, TV - no matter how creative you are, I find it an annoying distraction that I try to tune out. But there have been a couple of smart attempts at online advertising recently that were great not so much for their content, but for their rollout. They spoke to me because is was clear that the folks behind the campaigns have a pretty good grip on the internet.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi