Friday, January 13, 2012
In 1983, Mitt Romney took his family on a road trip from Boston to Canada, with the family dog Seamus strapped to the roof of the car. Almost 5 years ago, the Seamus story made it into a Boston Globe story, and to this day, the anecdote of Seamus the dog continues to haunt Romney. Bob speaks to Boston Globe Magazine writer Neil Swidey, the person to first dig up the Seamus story.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?