Monday, March 17, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Around 3PM on Friday, March 14, San Francisco radio station Latino Mix, 105.7 started playing the 2002 Nelly hit "Hot in Herre." It has now been playing for around 69 hours, with the station pausing only for station IDs and ads.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Hillary's Emails
- Do URL Believe in Magic?