New York Post
Friday, December 07, 2012
This week a man was shoved off a New York subway platform and killed by an oncoming train. A freelance photographer on assignment for the New York Post happened to be on the platform, camera in hand. He shot the scene, and the Post printed a photo of the man’s last moment before being struck by a train on the front page. Brooke talks to New York Times media columnist David Carr about the resulting controversy around the photo.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person