Friday, November 11, 2011
This week, News Corp executive James Murdoch went before British parliament for a second round of questioning about the phone hacking scandal that has engulfed the Murdoch media empire. Brooke talks to Alan Rusbridger, editor of the Guardian newspaper, which first broke news of the scandal. He fills us in about how the story has metastasized since it first hit the press last summer.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?