Friday, November 11, 2011
This week, News Corp executive James Murdoch went before British parliament for a second round of questioning about the phone hacking scandal that has engulfed the Murdoch media empire. Brooke talks to Alan Rusbridger, editor of the Guardian newspaper, which first broke news of the scandal. He fills us in about how the story has metastasized since it first hit the press last summer.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry