Newspapers Iraq Middle East
Friday, February 10, 2006
It was only a handful of newspaper cartoons, but it was apparently enough to trigger angry protests - some of them violent - throughout the Middle East and Asia. This week, Bob gets several perspectives on the uproar over the Danish Mohammed caricatures. First, he talks to an American newspaper ...
Friday, February 03, 2006
Rarely does a debate over free speech include as many people, in as many different countries, as has the Danish "cartoon controversy." In the months after a series of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed were published in Denmark, Muslims in Europe and the Middle East have responded with boycotts and ...
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics