Friday, March 16, 2012
The internet film KONY 2012, which calls for the capture of Joseph Kony - the fugitive leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, has received tens of millions views on YouTube. Reaching an incredible number of people has brought the film, and the organization that produced it, under criticism however. Brooke speaks with New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof who says that despite some faults, the film might help bring about change.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way