Friday, December 21, 2012
Last week, the Congressional Research Service released an updated version of a report that repudiates a mainstay of conservative economic doctrine: namely, that reducing top marginal tax rates spurs economic growth. Despite the CRS's bipartisan track record, and despite the report's potentially explosive implications for the ongoing "fiscal cliff" debate, the media have barely paid it any attention. Roll Call reporter Emma Dumain talks with Bob about the peculiar role of the CRS as a non-partisan football in a fiercely partisan game.
The Accidental- The Killing Floor
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?