Friday, August 17, 2012
This year has seen the Ford Foundation award grants to The Washington Post and The L.A. Times, both for-profit news outlets. Bob talks to The Ford Foundation's Jonathan Barzilay and NPR's Senior Vice President for News Margaret Low Smith about navigating the relationship between grant givers and news makers.
Wishmountain - Lucozade
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition