Non Breaking Non News
Monday, April 14, 2014
By PJ Vogt
This weekend, a teenager* directed a stupid terrorism joke at an airline's Twitter account. In return, the airline promised to send the FBI after the teenager. The teenager freaked out. That short exchange was retweeted over 30,000 times.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- California's #DroughtShaming
- TLDR #36 - The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- The Denialist Mystique