Non Breaking Non News
Monday, April 14, 2014
By PJ Vogt
This weekend, a teenager* directed a stupid terrorism joke at an airline's Twitter account. In return, the airline promised to send the FBI after the teenager. The teenager freaked out. That short exchange was retweeted over 30,000 times.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook