Non Profit News
Friday, July 29, 2011
Dozens of non-profit news organizations have cropped up in just the last 5 or 6 years, touted by some as the solution to for-profit papers closing across the country. The Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism recently examined 39 of these non-profits to see how they’re doing. Study co-author Amy Mitchell tells Bob that many of the sites appear to reflect the ideological leanings of their funders.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook