Friday, August 01, 2014
Who needs “Duck Dynasty” or “Real Housewives” when you can watch a log burn for eight hours? A Norwegian network is taking reality TV to the next level by airing really calming stuff for long periods of time, like five continuous days of a ferry ride.
Friday, July 12, 2013
The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation has been creating some of the world's slowest TV - shows like a 7 hour train ride or 18 hours of salmon fishing. Norwegian audiences are loving it. Brooke speaks with Rune Moklebust of the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation about why he thinks so-called "boring TV" is actually quite exciting.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)