Npr In The News
Friday, October 28, 2011
Once again the intersection of NPR and politics has created a controversy. When Lisa Simeone, host of World of Opera was revealed to be acting as a spokesperson for an Occupy Wall Street inspired group in Washington D.C. - NPR decided to distance itself from the show by ending distribution. (The show will continue to be distributed by a local affiliate.) Bob spoke with Joyce Slocum, interim President and CEO of NPR about how and why that decision was made.
The Beatles - "I'm Only Sleeping (Rehearsal)"
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition