Tuesday, April 22, 2014
By PJ Vogt
This afternoon, whoever runs social media for the NYPD asked people to tweet out photos of themselves with police officers. It's not going so well.
Friday, January 17, 2014
President Obama announces changes to the NSA's surveillance practices, the first U.S. case to consider libel on Twitter could set a precedent for defamation on social media, and a devastating blow to net neutrality.
Friday, September 13, 2013
After September 11, in the name of greater security, the New York Police Department created a sweeping surveillance program that infiltrated many corners of Muslim life – sending informants and undercover officers into Muslim neighborhoods, cafes, mosques, and even cricket games. Bob talks to Associated Press reporters Matt Apuzzo and Adam Goldman, who won a Pulitzer for reporting on the NYPD surveillance program, about their new book Enemies Within: Inside the NYPD’s Secret Spying Unit and Bin Laden’s Final Plot Against America.
Hauschka - Radar (Michael Mayer Remix)
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way