Friday, July 18, 2014
It was a New York Times blog that chronicled daily shootings across the country, in an effort to highlight victims of gun violence between highly-covered mass shootings. Co-author Jennifer Mascia recounts what it was like spending a year writing about every victim.
Friday, May 23, 2014
The recently leaked New York Times innovation report reveals the paper's struggle to transition from print to digital on even the most basic level. Bob talks with Joshua Benton, director of the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard, about the applicability of the report's findings to the newspaper industry at large.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Speaking in Tongues