Friday, March 29, 2013
The rate of prosecution of government leakers has reached unprecedented heights under President Obama, twice that of every other president combined. It's been called a 'war on leakers'. But is it? Columbia Law professor David Pozen, author of The Leaky Leviathan: Why the Government Condemns and Condones Unlawful Disclosures of Information, tells Brooke that when you consider the total number of government leakers - less then 1% are punished.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The War on Prevention