Friday, October 23, 2015
Friday, March 29, 2013
The rate of prosecution of government leakers has reached unprecedented heights under President Obama, twice that of every other president combined. It's been called a 'war on leakers'. But is it? Columbia Law professor David Pozen, author of The Leaky Leviathan: Why the Government Condemns and Condones Unlawful Disclosures of Information, tells Brooke that when you consider the total number of government leakers - less then 1% are punished.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act