Friday, January 13, 2012
On Tuesday, The Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of the government’s rules regarding indecent TV programming. In particular, what was at issue is whether the FCC can regulate indecency between 6am and 10pm. (Broadcasters are already given more latitude after 10pm, presumably after the kids have gone to bed.) Bob spoke with Slate's Dahlia Lithwick whose article about the arguments is titled Ifs, Ands, And Butts.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?