Occupy Wall Steret
Friday, June 15, 2012
It is not illegal to film police, but there have been several instances of citizens being arrested because the police didn't want to appear on camera. Bob talks to Mickey Osterreicher, general counsel for the National Press Photographers Association, who has been doing workshops with police around the country about the right to film police in the line of duty.
The Replacements - Kids Don't Follow
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Lessons Unlearned
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- Two Angry Men
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?