Thursday, April 03, 2014
By PJ Vogt
The dating site asked its users to boycott Mozilla's web browser because of the Mozilla CEO's anti-gay-marriage politics. Now that CEO has stepped down.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way