On The Media Listeners
Friday, April 19, 2013
Earlier in the week, we asked our listeners to let us know what they thought of the coverage they were seeing. We got many thoughtful responses on our blog. In an interview recorded Thursday, listeners Alexander Hoffman, Kat Danielsen, and Roland Dumas talk with Brooke about their experience of the Boston bombing coverage.
William Tyler - Country of Illusion
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- Speaking in Tongues