It's Not A Fun Week To Work at OpenSSL, The Mostly Volunteer Project Responsible for the Heartbleed Bug
Friday, April 11, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Until earlier this week, it's likely that most internet users had never heard of OpenSSL. But thanks to the Heartbleed bug, which put all manner of usernames and passwords at risk, the OpenSSL project is coming under some serious scrutiny. To understand how the Heartbleed bug happened, it's important to understand how the OpenSSL project works.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge