It's Not A Fun Week To Work at OpenSSL, The Mostly Volunteer Project Responsible for the Heartbleed Bug
Friday, April 11, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Until earlier this week, it's likely that most internet users had never heard of OpenSSL. But thanks to the Heartbleed bug, which put all manner of usernames and passwords at risk, the OpenSSL project is coming under some serious scrutiny. To understand how the Heartbleed bug happened, it's important to understand how the OpenSSL project works.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?