Friday, June 06, 2014
On May 23rd, 2005, Tom Cruise was on Oprah to talk about his new movie. But Oprah wanted to hear about his new relationship, with Katie Holmes. The freeze frame from that interview, of Cruise apparently jumping up and down on Oprah’s couch, is now enshrined in pop culture history, and has tarnished the mega-star’s reputation. Trouble is, it never actually happened. Brooke talks to Amy Nicholson, head film critic for the LA Weekly, about the incident.
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The War on Prevention
- Share Your Thoughts on Cancer With OTM
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- #CrimingWhileWhite: How Should an Ally Be?
- JakeDate.com Nails App Marketing, Reminds Us That Tech is Boring
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux