Friday, September 16, 2011
On Monday, The Author's Guild filed a lawsuit against several universities who have announced their intentions to make available electronic copies of so called "orphan works," books for which no copyright owner can be found. Law professor and blogger James Grimmelmann talks to Bob about the sticky legal issues that orphan works present.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump