Friday, September 16, 2011
On Monday, The Author's Guild filed a lawsuit against several universities who have announced their intentions to make available electronic copies of so called "orphan works," books for which no copyright owner can be found. Law professor and blogger James Grimmelmann talks to Bob about the sticky legal issues that orphan works present.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible