Monday, February 03, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Last week brought us two patent troll stories.
Do you remember Lycos? It was sort of the proto-Google, and was, for a time in the late 90's, the most visited site on the web. Those days are now long gone, but patents that were once owned by Lycos are now being used to force Google to fork over a hefty chunk of its revenue.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Narratives of Migration
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?