Monday, February 03, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Last week brought us two patent troll stories.
Do you remember Lycos? It was sort of the proto-Google, and was, for a time in the late 90's, the most visited site on the web. Those days are now long gone, but patents that were once owned by Lycos are now being used to force Google to fork over a hefty chunk of its revenue.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics