Monday, February 03, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Last week brought us two patent troll stories.
Do you remember Lycos? It was sort of the proto-Google, and was, for a time in the late 90's, the most visited site on the web. Those days are now long gone, but patents that were once owned by Lycos are now being used to force Google to fork over a hefty chunk of its revenue.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work