Friday, November 04, 2011
The 2012 election is the first presidential race in the post-Citizens United era - and the first in which SuperPACs are expected to have a major impact. Peter Overby, Power, Money and Influence reporter for NPR, traces the history of campaign spending, from Watergate-era donations by milk companies through Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS.
Kid Loco - "The Viaduct"
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet