Friday, November 11, 2011
This week, News Corp executive James Murdoch went before British parliament for a second round of questioning about the phone hacking scandal that has engulfed the Murdoch media empire. Brooke talks to Alan Rusbridger, editor of the Guardian newspaper, which first broke news of the scandal. He fills us in about how the story has metastasized since it first hit the press last summer.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump