Friday, December 07, 2012
This week a man was shoved off a New York subway platform and killed by an oncoming train. A freelance photographer on assignment for the New York Post happened to be on the platform, camera in hand. He shot the scene, and the Post printed a photo of the man’s last moment before being struck by a train on the front page. Brooke talks to New York Times media columnist David Carr about the resulting controversy around the photo.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible