Friday, March 01, 2013
Sending a petition to your government is as old as politics, but what the Obama Administration is doing with its We the People site is novel. Brooke talks with Time Magazine White House Correspondent Michael Scherer about how the site is allowing the administration to communicate with some of its most fierce opponents.
Los Lobos - Las Amarillas
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts