Friday, August 16, 2013
The first time Edward Snowden wanted to leak information to Glenn Greenwald it didn't go so well -- Greenwald was stymied by the security requirements Snowden demanded before communicating sensitive information online. Brooke talks with journalist Peter Maass about the documentary filmmaker Laura Poitras and how Snowden ended up securely communicating with her.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Lessons Unlearned
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?