Friday, August 24, 2012
NPR Congressional Correspondent Andrea Seabrook left NPR recently, citing frustration with the daily grind of covering politicians who "lie" to her face, all day, every day. Seabrook is starting a new project called DecodeDC, where she hopes she can blog and podcast her way to some deeper truths about Washington. Bob does an exit interview with Seabrook to discuss why political reporting is broken, and what might be done to fix it.
Zammuto - Wasn't That Lucky
- Confession and Suppression
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure