Friday, August 10, 2012
It makes sense to assume an off-key tweet will disappear by itself in the ever-expanding Twitter-verse without consequence. But some politicians don’t risk it, and delete tweets that might get spun into gaffes. Enter the Sunlight Foundation’s Politwoops site, which keeps track of politicians’ tweets, lest a cover-up slip through the cracks. Bob talks with Tom Lee who’s in charge of the project.
Errors - Tusk
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Secure Connections
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45