Friday, August 10, 2012
It makes sense to assume an off-key tweet will disappear by itself in the ever-expanding Twitter-verse without consequence. But some politicians don’t risk it, and delete tweets that might get spun into gaffes. Enter the Sunlight Foundation’s Politwoops site, which keeps track of politicians’ tweets, lest a cover-up slip through the cracks. Bob talks with Tom Lee who’s in charge of the project.
Errors - Tusk
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act