Friday, August 10, 2012
It makes sense to assume an off-key tweet will disappear by itself in the ever-expanding Twitter-verse without consequence. But some politicians don’t risk it, and delete tweets that might get spun into gaffes. Enter the Sunlight Foundation’s Politwoops site, which keeps track of politicians’ tweets, lest a cover-up slip through the cracks. Bob talks with Tom Lee who’s in charge of the project.
Errors - Tusk
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible